Our Wine fermentation tank steel tank for wines adopted SUS 304 stainless steel. The cooling jacket adopts dimple plate. The jackets are provided at tank body and conical bottom to effectively increase the cooling speed. The heat exchanging area of jacket can be designed with different proportions according to customers’ technological requirements. The wine fermentation tanks are widly used in brewery, bar, hotel, amily etc.
1. Used as storage and fermentation tank in wine industries
2. Volume from 50L-30000L, could be customized according to customer
3. Material use sanitary stainless steel. 4. Conical bottom shape, cooling jacket could adopt dimple jacket, arched and
corrugated access jacket.
Polishing is vital for tanks. Tanks should be polished wholly inside and outside.
Therefore it can ensure there is no place for the bacteria to hide in tanks.
Our polishing system consists of auto and semi-auto polishing machine and manual polishing.
Each tank is polished three times and more polish for the key place.
Our argon central system for welding provides 100% pure argon to protect tanks from distorting during welding
The tank has wide usage: for white wine, red wine , sparkling wine fermentation and storage.
It can be designed as flat bottom, conical bottom or ellipse bottom according to detailed requirement;
The can be designe as floating lid or fixed type top;
The wine tank can be designed as a pressure vessel for sparkling wine fermentation.
The tank can be designed with/without dimple jacket /coil jacket according to detailed requirement
1. Capacity: 50L to 30,000L
2. Warranty: 12 months
3. Processing: Fermenting
4. Thickness: 3mm
5. Voltage: 220V/380V(Or to be customized)
6. Volume design: Properly according to the capacity requests
7. 60 degree cone bottom, with an average of 25% head space
8. Rotating racking port
9. Side manway hole, shadowless
10. Certification: ISO9001 / CE/ TUV
11. Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 11 gauge
12. Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 14 gauge
13. 2” Polyurethane insulation
14. 2” CO2 blowoff arm for maximum tank space utilization
15. Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304 or AISI 316
16. Design pressure of the tank: 1.5bar
17. Design pressure of the jacket: 3.0bar